Tuesday, January 5, 2010
4:40 PM | Edit Post
Did you know that simply living in America puts your baby at a higher statistical risk of death than those in any other industrialized country in the world? Why does this happen, and what can we do? I love how this video covers the issue, and I look forward to more of you sharing your thoughts on it!
- Sugar, boobies, penises, and insanity.
- Ecstatic Birth
- Breastfeeding, Dr Seuss style!
- Living dead girl- Surviving HG
- Fruit of the boob
- The birth of change
- Why choose a midwife?
- Confessions of a sex goddess turned co-sleeper
- Sweet Milk, Sweet Memories
- Baby Wearing is Da Bomb
- AIDS Circumcision Fallacy
- Circumcision is for weiners!
- STFU about NIP
- There's no such thing as extended breastfeeding
- Pieces of Adam: How your circumcised son may feel...
- Rationalizing harm doesn't make it less harmful: ...
- Why just birthing in America puts your baby at hig...
- Falling victim to well-meaning advice, and how to ...
- What have I done? - Voices of circumcision remorse...
- ▼ January (19)