Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pardon me while I burst into flames...


(I'm nowhere near this adorable, but you get the idea... me=spontaneous combustion)

If there was ever an "OMFG" moment, this is it for me.  I know it probably doesn't mean squat to you, but just let me have a moment...



*Passes out.... recovers... waves enthusiastically to a whole lot of people*

That is FIVE TIMES the max daily views I was getting just a couple weeks ago.

And I'm not breaking my arm by patting my own back here, it's all due to YOU GUYS passing my blog around.  Now if only I had a nickel for every one, I might actually be able to justify all the work I put into this thing called flogging, I mean, BLOGGING!

I had a totally kickass day with my family today, and coming home to THIS was some damn good frosting on the cake.  *nom nom nom, licks fingers*  Of course, with those numbers comes a fair share of hate mail, but to that I say...

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I have a comment delete button :-P  Neener neener.

Seriously now though... I love you guys, and you spice up my life! (yes, that's another song reference, I'm in a musical mood)

Peace.



7 comments:

Heidi Maxwell said...

Woot Mama!!

Damn, now I have to go see if we have any frosting.

Outspoken Tomato said...

Wow! That's incredible! Thanks for writing such a great informative and inspiring blog. Congrats again! ^_^

Lauren said...

So awesome. :D

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA "sticks and stones may break my bones, but i have a comment delete button" PRICELESS!!! I LOVE THIS, LOL!!!! and congratulations

Miranda said...

yay, you rock! so glad i found your blog, feel like i finally found a sisterhood!

Anonymous said...

Give me an address and I'll send you a nickle!

Sara said...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I have a comment delete button :-P Neener neener."

This made me chuckle inwardly quite a bit. Awesome sauce. :)

Post a Comment

Imagine this is a dinner party. Differences of opinion are welcome but keep it respectful or the host will show you the door. If you're rude or abusive, your comment will be deleted. This is "Woman Uncensored" not "Random anonymous jackass that needs therapy Uncensored". Feel free to get your own blog and rant all you want there.

Remember what Fonzie was like? Cool. That's how we're going to be - cool. Have fun and thanks for adding to the conversation...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner