Sunday, April 25, 2010
10:25 PM | Edit Post
(I'm nowhere near this adorable, but you get the idea... me=spontaneous combustion)
If there was ever an "OMFG" moment, this is it for me. I know it probably doesn't mean squat to you, but just let me have a moment...
*Passes out.... recovers... waves enthusiastically to a whole lot of people*
That is FIVE TIMES the max daily views I was getting just a couple weeks ago.
And I'm not breaking my arm by patting my own back here, it's all due to YOU GUYS passing my blog around. Now if only I had a nickel for every one, I might actually be able to justify all the work I put into this thing called flogging, I mean, BLOGGING!
I had a totally kickass day with my family today, and coming home to THIS was some damn good frosting on the cake. *nom nom nom, licks fingers* Of course, with those numbers comes a fair share of hate mail, but to that I say...
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I have a comment delete button :-P Neener neener.
Seriously now though... I love you guys, and you spice up my life! (yes, that's another song reference, I'm in a musical mood)
- Unschooling younger children: an interview with Me...
- Win a $25 gift certificate, enter with your breast...
- Pardon me while I burst into flames...
- Interviewing Unschoolers (part 1)
- Earth Day, Green Tips, and Deals!
- Breastmilk, Oat, and Honey Lotion
- Natural Learning: One family's story
- Babies Don't Keep
- The space in between home schooling and public sch...
- Birth as a Bowel Movement
- The Daycare Dilemma (by Jan Hunt)
- Kids Uncensored
- Thank you for being "Child Free" (re-run)
- Update on Old Country Buffet: News story released
- Old Country Buffet calls police on breastfeeding m...
- "I Was Spanked And I'm Fine!"
- ▼ April (16)